Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello, hello, hello....is there anybody out there?

Welcome back my loyal readers (if there are any of you left after a 9-month hiatus)! Wow, until I just did the math I didn't realize it had been quite that long. I have no excuses, no interesting life events that prompted a blog hiatus - I guess you could say good old fashioned laziness kicked in. In this world of high-tech, high-speed, information overload, social network overload, work overload etc. etc. it's kind of nice to blame something that people from every walk of life can relate to. I could tell my grandparents that I stopped writing my blog because I got too wrapped up in facebook, twittering, finding contacts on linkedin, downloading apps on my iphone, going to social networking events and generally traveling down the information highway with the top down blasting Pink. They would stare at me, mouths slightly ajar, pat me on the back and ask if I want another Diet Dr. Pepper. Or I could say I stopped writing in my diary because I got lazy. Which is what happened.

Yawn, that was tiring. I wish I could write more but I need to ease back into it. Don't worry, I already know the topic for my next riveting discussion.

7 comments:

Sean said...

Hooray! Welcome back to my favorite blogger (not that I'm partial or anything). It's always nice to have a friendly voice to read when I need a little detour on the Information Superhighway.

Nicole said...

Hehe, thanks!

Allyson said...

You are such a slacker! Welcome back to the blogging world...not that I'm in it anymore...

Nicole said...

I figured one of us has to be blogging at all times.

Allyson said...

Good call. We owe it to the world.

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Hey! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

She's BA-A-A-CK!! Thanks goodness.

Nick