Friday, April 25, 2008

Egad!

Today I was on the phone with Sean and in all seriousness he busted out "oh egad! I forgot about that." I don't even remember what we were talking about, I was so thrown back by the use of a word I thought people stopped using, oh I don't know, 200 years ago. But then again this did come from the guy that also says "holy smokes" and calls people "dingleberries" when they disobey traffic laws, so I guess it shouldn't have been all that surprising.

Sean, I love your old soul :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since that #@$%#!& Sarah hasn't f*)+@#$g volenteered yet, I guess I'll have %#&*@!$ do it! Sean, I'll f&%#$@#$! help you with your #$%@&*, #$@#^&**$# vocabulary over a few #%^&*!@#@ cold beers some $@#^&&*!@! night. If you want to be a f9*#%$@! lawyer, you have to work on your go#$%@$^% "earthy" vocabulary. ...It'll be my absolute #$%#$!#% pleasure to do this $#%&*!@# favor for you and Nicole.

Nicole said...

sounds like you had a "few" cold beers before you wrote this comment.

Anonymous said...

...hmmm. It seemed darn funny at the time....