Monday, March 31, 2008

Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival


On Sunday Sean and I bought tickets for the San Francisco Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival. It's a three day music festival August 22 - 24th in Golden Gate Park and the main acts are Jack Johnson, Tom Petty, and Radio Head. The other acts I'm really excited about are Beck, Ben Harper, ALO, and Donavon Frankenreiter. There are over 30 bands and it's going to be amazing. The tickets were pricey, but it's definitely going to be worth it, especially considering it's for 3 days. And to top it all off the venue is a short walk or bus ride from our apartment. If you are interested, here is the website:




1 comment:

Allyson said...

I just looked at the list of artists..I should get tickets, you know how much I love K'NAAN! Oh, wait, nevermind....I was thinking of Naan, as in Indian flat bread. Mmmm, Indian food...